Saturday, October 12, 2019

Star Trek Picard

Last weekend, the latest trailer for Star Trek Picard dropped at the New York Comic Con. 

Click here for the trailer.  

I am more psyched for this than ever. 

Yes, Data looks weird. Brent Spiner said he wouldn't do Data's android makeup again so this is some kind of weird CGI alternative.  

Still, it's Data! Data is painting! DATA!! 

More scenes with Seven of Nine, this time with guns blazing as Action Borg Girl. Yeah, I'm on board with that. 

Picard having to spell his name at the front desk of Starfleet HQ? Well, that's annoying.  

Some more with Picard's new crew. Not enough to form a solid opinion about but they have the potential to be interesting. 

And Picard meets Santa Claus?!

Nope! That's Will Riker! Oh my God! How is it that Will Riker looks older than Jean Luc Pucard?!?

And Deanna is as lovely as ever.  

All told, I am very excited for this series. And we have a date for the premier: January 23rd.

Star Trek Picard is the Star Trek TV series I've been waiting for.

Damn! I guess I'll have to pony up some dough for CBS All Access. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: The Man Who Knew Too Much

"A" is for April. And "A" is for Alfred.   As in Alfred Hitchcock. As April draws to a close, Cinema Sunday's Alfred...