Friday, September 24, 2021

Doctor Who News!

 OK, this is too big and too good to wait for an upcoming post so let's do this now: 

Russell T Davies is returning to Doctor Who.

Starting in 2023 and just in time for the show's 60th anniversary, Russell will return as the showrunner and head writer for Doctor Who.

As much as it might have been cool to move forward with some new funky visionary, I am totally stoked to have RTD back in command of the TARDIS again.

Quite frankly, having Russell in charge again is the best news for Doctor Who I could imagine.  

More on this development next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Star Trekking: Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 In Review

  No new episodes of  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds  this week as season 4 has come to an end. So I guess this is a good time to look at the...