Thursday, September 9, 2021

What I Am Good At

 Despite being closer to the end of my life than the beginning of it, I still at this age don't always have the best grasp on who I am, what my talents are, you I am as a person.

Then sometimes someone will present something and I go, "A HA! Now THAT's me!"

A few weeks ago, Michele Wojciechowski posted the following list of things I am super good at and " "A HA! Now THAT's me!"

To be fair, running late is not always my fault. My wife Andrea is a frequent contributor to any delays in getting anywhere.

And I really don't do a lot of online shopping for me to have a handle on if #6 on the list is a thing.  

But the rest of these are dead on so me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: Ncuti Gatwa Explains Doctor Who

Well, we're getting closer now.  Next Friday on Disney+, we're going to get not one but TWO all new episodes of Doctor Who . Your Fr...