Saturday, January 8, 2022

Songs For Saturday: Now That's What I Call As Heard On TV: The Du-Ettes & Beverly Kenney



OK, this week's Songs For Saturday is a short one, just 2 short tunes with the theme "Now That's What I Call As Heard On TV".

As heard on TV in a Whole Foods commercial., here are the Du-Ettes with "Every Beat Of My Heart"



And as Aheard on TV in a Lincoln automobile commercial , here is Beverly Kenney with "It's A Most Unusual Day"  



So sometimes I need to keep Songs For Saturday short and sweet.

Mostly because I spend too much time watching TV. 

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...