Saturday, January 15, 2022

Songs For Saturday: Tom Jones Team Up Day!

 



So it's another slim day for tunes here on Songs For Saturday with just two songs.

But we have a theme! 

And that theme is Tom Jones teams up with another group to cover a song by another recording artist. 

Kicking things off is Tom Jones and the Cardigans covering "Burning Down the House" by the Talking Heads. 




Next up Tom Jones teams up with the Art of Noise to cover.  "Kiss" by Prince.


In deference to the late great purple royal highness, I kind of prefer Tom Jones' version of "Kiss." 

Keeping it short for y'all with short attention spans.

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...