Monday, February 14, 2022

Something?

Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You! I'm Dave-El and here is a post of wit and insight.

And here we go!

...

...

<ahem!>

And here we go! 

...

...

OK, this is not good.

I've got nothing.

Let me check in with the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You writing staff.

Hey gang,what have you got?



So that's a no from the writing staff.

Let me check with the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You editorial staff.

What have you got?


OK, this is not good.

I got nothing, the writing staff has got nothing and the editorial staff has got nothing.

Maybe we're experiencing technical issues. 

Let's check in with the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You technical support team.


OK, this is completely unacceptable. I'm going all the way to the top, to the I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You Executive In Charger Of Production Herbert F. Solow. 

Surely you have something?!?



Nothing. 

Damn it!

Sorry loyal reader of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You but today we have nothing.

So...

Fuck it! 

OK, one last word from Delores, the head of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You Standard and Practices.


Well, that is not new.

OK, nothing today but something is coming! 

The Tuesday TV Touchbase is coming your way tomorrow.

But that is tomorrow. 

Today?

Nothing. 

Fuck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...