Thursday, October 12, 2023

Together Again For the First Time

So this weekend, Andrea and I got a visit from our granddaughter Rosie.

Rosie is a dog.

Rosie is a good dog. 

Rosie is the best dog in the whole wide world.  

Suffice to say we're always happy to get a visit from Rosie.

And Rosie brought her emotional support human, our son Dean.

Since this was the first visit from Dean since we gained a son, I was concerned it might be a weird. 

But Dean looks like I did at that same age which means Dean is a rather handsome young man. 

Andrea and I love Dean and we are proud of our son. 

And also Rosie. We love Rosie and we are proud she is such a good dog.  

Rosie with her emotional support human Dean and
Dean's partner Aspen who we are also quite fond of has well


No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...