Thursday, October 26, 2023

Doctor Who Is (Almost Here And) NEW!

Holy hoppin' Rassilon, people!

We have a date!!!!

The first of the 3 Doctor Who 60th anniversary specials is coming our way on Disney+ on November 25th! 



The next two specials will debut on the following Saturdays, December 2nd and 9th.

AND....

We've got MORE NEW Doctor Who goodness on December 25th with the Christmas special with Ncuti Gatwa taking over as the 15th Doctor.

And more Doctor Who news? Earlier this week, filming began on Ncuti Gatwa's 2nd season of Doctor Who... before we've even seen his first? 

Wow!  

And speaking of Ncuti Gatwa's upcoming turn as our favorite Time Lord, here is Murray Gold's theme for the 15th Doctor.


My sweet Gallifrey, that gets my artron energy pumping! 

ALL NEW Doctor Who is on it's way and...

Permission to squee?

By all means! 

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...