Saturday, December 23, 2023

Songs For Saturday: CHRISTMAS!


Today marks the last Songs For Saturday post for Christmas. 

Thinking about what songs to select for today's play list, should I go pop or traditional or carols?

Or I should just go for weird! 

Weird it is! 

First up is that perennial seasonal classic "Baby It's Cold Outside" featuring GALBOR, THE ALL SEEING EYE!!!!



"GALBOR WILL MISS SONGS FOR SATURDAY!!!!"

Well, thank you, Galbor.

GALBOR HAS SPOKEN!!! 

Yes, you have! 

Here is another weird yuletide favorite of ye olde blog, "Sammy the Christmas Snake". 


Think you understand what Christmas is all about? From the Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special, here is "I Don't Know What Christmas Is (But Christmastime Is Here)" to explain it all to you.


 

Do not mock this song! For all we know, Santa does have a flamethrower.

You just never know do you?

Well, that is that for this week. Remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.

Next week, it's the series finale of Songs For Saturday.   

GALBOR IS SAD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...