Saturday, December 2, 2023

Songs For Saturday: Taylor Swift



A couple of months back, I put up a Songs For Saturday post about one of the biggest music events of the year, the U2 show at the Sphere in Las Vegas.

But that wasn't the only big music event drawing attention in 2023. 

The Eras Tour by Taylor Swift was so big, it impacted the economies of large cities wherever Taylor went. 

Today's Songs For Saturday posts has NONE of that but here are a few random Taylor Swift songs that I kind of/sort of/maybe really like.



First up on today's playlist is "I Knew You Were Trouble".  Taylor rocks out and plays with some vocal distortions.   



Next up is a quiet stripped down live performance as Taylor Swift covers Vance Joy's "Riptide".   


This is my favorite new Taylor Swift song from the past year.  I love the wordplay in Taylor's lyrics.  Here is "Anti-Hero".  Feel free to sing along; I've embedded a lyric video.  


And that is that for this week's Songs For Saturday.

Remember we are counting down to the end of Songs For Saturday coming up at the end of the year.  

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...