Friday, December 1, 2023

Your Friday Video Link: Jaguar Poachers


Bill Hader is one my favorite comic actors and an all time favorite cast member of Saturday Night Live. A frequent topic when Hader is on  a talk show or a pod cast are tales of sketches that didn't quite make it. 

They killed in the writer's room on Wednesday. 

They died a slow painful death in dress rehearsal and never made it to air. 

Your Friday Video Link this week is perhaps my favorite of this kind of story as Bill Hader shares with Seth Meyers the story of CBS reporter Bob Simon (who is sadly no longer with us) being sent on a story about jaguar poachers.

Enjoy!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...