Saturday, December 9, 2023

Songs For Saturdays: The Last Rock Out! Featuring the Foo Fighters, the Police and U2


With Songs For Saturday coming to an end, I wanted to do once last post to rock out to. 

I can't rock out without my favorite song by the Foo Fighters. Here's "Everlong". 


Next up is a song I really loved to jack up to 11 through my head phones in the 1980's. Here is the Police with "Synchronicity II"



Of course I have to close with my favorite rock band, U2. From their legendary Red Rocks concert, here is "Two Hearts Beat As One". 


And that is that for this week's Songs For Saturday.

Next week's play list will welcome the winter season.  

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...