Friday, September 6, 2024

Your Friday Video Link: Be Curious, Not Judgmental



Your Friday Video Link is from a TV series I haven't watched but boy, do I love this scene.

I think I would like Ted Lasso but it's on Apple TV and all I need is another streaming service. Maybe if it makes the rounds to Prime or Netflix, I will catch up on this show.

Your Friday Video Link is set in a British pub where a bet is made involving the future of the soccer team that Ted coaches. 

He's just a southern yokel from America. What could he possibly know about darts?

What indeed? 



Man I love that sequence!  

"Be curious, not judgmental."

How much better would the world be if we more people would adhere to that adage.

Speaking of judgement and curiosity.

Here's a BONUS Your Friday Video Link clip from a series I did watch, Justified.  

Deputy Marshall Givens is on a case that has brought him into contact with an art collector who specializes in the art of Adolph Hitler. 

Givens has made his judgement about this man but the collector appeals to the deputy's curiosity to actually see his collection.  

And learn why he collects Hitler's art. 



"Be curious, not judgmental."

Nice little twist that and an excellent performance from Robert Picardo. 

Tomorrow, it's an ALL NEW Dave-El's Weekend Movie Post as we look at the wonder, the spectacle, the legend in it's own time...

Deadpool & Wolverine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: Doctor Who "I'll Explain Later"

It's been a minute since I've posted some Doctor Who content. Your Friday Video Link is a compilation of the Doctor's favorite ...