I thought I would have to wait for YEARS to use "Doctor Who Is NEW" for a blog post.
So imagine my surprise when I came across some new Doctor Who!
Sir Chris Hoy and comedian Greg McHugh take the TARDIS on a mission to get the King and Queen to the Commonwealth Games of 2026 in Glasgow.
I was a bit disappointed at the end we didn't get King Charles giving to the old "don't forget to click below and subscribe to the official Doctor Who You Tube channel". Or perhap, better yet, Chris Hoy. (Click the link above for his story.)
We get an appearance by a bonafide Doctor, Sylvester McCoy.
We should've gotten McCoy to do the "click below and subscribe" spiel.
Like Hoy and McHugh, McCoy is a native Scotsman.
Doctor Who may be in limbo right now with no new episodes in production but this shows the program still resonates with the United Kingdom public.
No comments:
Post a Comment