Sunday, August 9, 2026

Bananas For Star Trek

 Normally when you see this...


...you know it's time for my Star Trekking post.



But when you see this....





...you know it's a me a begging off a doing a post.


So here's the deal, Sparky! 

Yes, I did watch "Human Best Friend", the 3rd episode of season 4 of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds.

But if you wanna read about it, I'm gonna let Keith R.A. DeCandido do the heavy lifting on this and have you click here.

SPOILER: he didn't like it.  To be honest,I'm not sure I did either.

Tomorrow is normally the weekly political post about whatever goddam thing Donald Trump did this week that pissed me off to write a blog post about it.

I'm going to turn that job over to Dave Columbo. Click on the link to his You Tube page to look for his most recent edition of "The Week In Trump".  

Gee! How long is this banana break?

I'm eyeballing the Tuesday TV Touchbase as I really want to write about the return of The Librarians: The Next Chapter.

Just in case I don't, go to here for a link to a Season 2 trailer.

I have enjoyed what I've seen so far.  

What pray tell is going on here with the blog?

As I write this, I'm feeling a bit tired and unfocused while dealing with some distractions here at the Fortress of Ineptitude. 

So I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You is going to be in a bit of a holding pattern for a day or two or.... I'm not sure.

I am sure it'll all be fine and I'll be back to blathering about nonsense and shenanigans in short order.

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bananas For Star Trek

 Normally when you see this... ...you know it's time for my Star Trekking post. But when you see this.... ...you know it's a me a be...