Monday, February 20, 2017

Blog Bidness: the Moose out front should have told you

Okay readers of this blog should know that when you see a blog post titled Blog Bidness and that's a post about the blog itself.



In this case I would just take a few moments to establish a few things about the status of this blog.  

As of right now I'm shutting down this blog but it is my intention to get her started again as of March 2nd.The first blog post was on March 2nd 2013 and I think it'll be an appropriate date to get back to blogging on a regular basis.

I'm hoping by that point I've had some more physical therapy so I'll be able to type more easily and be able to start posting on the regular basis also maybe I figured out this talking to typing business but for now I need to dude until I'm ready to fully commit to it so March 2nd is the return of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You and then after that there will be a series of post explaining what the heck is been going on for the last 2 months. 

I've mentioned a couple of times that part of the problem is an injury I sustained and that injury was where I fell and shattered my left elbow and broke part of my left arm I did have surgery on the elbow I'm currently under Physical Therapy trying to get worse for movement and strength to that arm my right arm was not injured overtly but it was still no like many fall your body her and plus because my left hand doesn't left arm doesn't work my right on it's been doing all the work so I'm going with soreness there so it's basically both hands are not there. More about that incident of what happened then and afterwards will be forthcoming.  

Anyway thank you for your time and patience those who have on this basis I just don't want to be one of those bloggers or just something stop doing what they're doing without saying something so just let you know that you probably won't see anything new or even an encore post on this post on his blog until March 2nd so there is that unless something really really really really really really really really really really gets my attention I just can't wait so there's that 

Thank you very much and as always remember to be good to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...