Wednesday, February 15, 2017

ENCORE POST: The Mad Scientist's Lament: What I'm Tired of Hearing

Hi there! Dave-El here, continuing to endure my house arrest here at the Fortress of Ineptitude, still recovering from the shattering of mt left elbow and the subsequent surgery to repair said elbow.  



Yesterday, I had my 1st session with a physical therapist as we work to have me engage in such complex physical feats like reaching above my head, Also, pointing. 

Maybe soon I will have two working arm-themed appendages to facilitate posting to this blog on a regular basis on such urgent topics like whatever dumbass thing Donald Trump did 15 minutes ago. 

In the meantime, here is another Encore post from four years ago; this one originally posted on Friday, March 8, 2013.


The Mad Scientist's Lament: What I'm Tired of Hearing

The topic #ImTiredOfHearing was trending on Twitter on the evening of March 8th and I thought, what the hell? :Let's share that story about my mutated alligators. 


Er, not really mine, they were...ah, here...yes, here when I got...here.


·        #ImTiredOfHearing those blood curdling screams from the basement. Really, how long does it take a mutant alligator to eat 2 teenagers?

·        Also #ImTiredOfHearing my so-called fellow scientists mock my experiments with alligator mutations. There are no useful applications? Ha!


·        And #ImTiredOfHearing banks turn me down for funding of my experiments. "No marketable use for mutated alligators," they said. The nerve!


·        I would say #ImTiredOfHearing my girlfriend whine that I spent too much time on my experiments &not with her. But I fed her to an alligator.


·        I honestly can't say #ImTiredOfHearing my lab assistant say , "Yes, Master, I shall fetch another victim." Some things just never get old.


·        However #ImTiredOfHearing him breaking test tubes & beakers. Dammit, those cost money! Maybe I should feed some of his toes to the alligators?


·        Sometimes #ImTiredOfHearing the snapping & roaring of the mutated alligators in the pit. Oh, why didn't I mutate bunnies? Bunnies are quiet.


·        #ImTiredOfHearing my mother nag me! "You should do something with your life!" "I am, mother! These alligators will not mutate themselves!"


·         #ImTiredOfHearing the voices in my head: "Mutate the alligators! MUTATE THEM!" Shut up, voices! I'm working on it! You're NOT my mother!"


·        Finally #ImTiredOfHearing this police officer read me my rights. Apparently its illegal to feed people to mutated alligators. Who knew?


------------------------------

Thanks for dropping by. And remember to be good to one another. 

Amd I do miss being more of a regular presence on this blog.



Click here for the September 2013 post this graphic 1st appeared.  

Is Donald Trump Jr Dumber Than Donald Trump?

Is Donald Trump Jr dumber than Donald Trump?   Donald Trump Jr. Doesn’t Seem To Know His Dad Appointed The FCC Head He blamed Obama fo...