Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Superman - Resistance - Part One


This, and the following two posts are courtesy of Bully, the stuffed little bull who thinks that comics oughtta be good> I hope he won't mind if i appropriate these pages from the classic sUPERMAN#400 (as my own blog posting hooves are still not in full working order).



Panels from "Part 4" in Superman #400 (October 1984), script by Elliot S! Maggin, pencils by Marshall Rogers, inks by Terry Austin, colors by Anthony Tollin, letters by Ben Oda 

Two more pages coming up later today at 5 PM EASTERN Time (USA). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing

Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio. I don't know why. I mean, I really ...