Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Wally the What The Fuck Frog

Say "hello" to Wally the What The Fuck Frog.

Today, Wally has a question:





"What the fuck?" 

OK, that should not much of a surprise for Wally the What The Fuck Frog. 

It's who he is. 

It's what he does. 

It's right there in his name: Wally the What The Fuck Frog. 

Today, Wally's "what the fuck" inquiry is directed to this very blog.......

As in...

"What the fuck is going on with I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You?"   

For posts on Sunday and Monday, I just posted a couple of random images with no comments, no context, not even so much as a bad joke or a pun. 

Whazzup with that?   

I really have no idea. Life has been a little, how shall I say, disconnected for me here at the Fortress of Ineptitude the last couple of days.  

Which brings us back to  Wally the What The Fuck Frog.  




"What the fuck does 'disconnected' mean?"  

To be honest, I'm not sure I have a solid idea what that means. Somtimes a blank screen stays a blank screen no matter how hard I try to make it otherwise.  

So there you go.

And I'm so glad my suffering amuses you.   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...