Friday, December 22, 2017

Doctor Who - We Are the Music Makers....

Hi there!

Whoa! 5 days of Doctor Who fan fiction posts?

Well, that was five days of not complaining about Trump.

*Not now. Not now. Must push down anger at Trump. Push. It. Down.* 

OK. I'm fine now. 

Where were we? 

Oh yes! Barcelona!

Sorry, random Doctor Who quote.

Anyway... some thoughts about "Londontowne". 

I've had the idea for a long time, "What if the Doctor regenerated, then one of the first things the new Doctor did was reverse the event that led to his regeneration?" 

The upshot would be a true "mayfly" Doctor who exists for a short time. I had actually worked out most of the details of the story last year and intended to post it before Series 10 premiered.

Then life happened.

I had a stroke, I fell, I broke my elbow, my mother died, I was really depressed. Writing was hard, both mentally and physically.  Hell, I even shut down the blog for a couple of months. 

But the story of the Doctor who was then never was would not leave me. And I wanted to post it before Peter Capaldi's final departure as the Doctor in the 2017 Christmas special. 

With time running out, I wound up posting this story over 5 daily posts. 

Whew!

But that story might not be over. Just because Davros didn't ultimately succeed in jump starting his Dalek Planet with the doctor's regeneration energy, there is still the matter of a Dalek Planet floating out there for the Doctor to deal with. So I may have to do another fan fiction and he can deal with it later.

Or should I say "she can deal with it"?  

More about that later. 

Coming up on the blog....

Yes, I have seen Star Wars: The Last Jedi and I do have something to say about that.

And of course I will be seeing the new Doctor Who adventure, Twice Upon a Time, on Christmas Day. Look for my thoughts on this here on this blog. 

And yes, trump continues to do stupid things and eventually, I will need to express myself. 

For now....

*Not now. Not now. Must push down anger at Trump. Push. It. Down.* 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My DMV Adventure

First of all, sorry about yesterday's posts. My birthday rarely yields a celebratory feeling from me but one mostly of a deeply depresse...