Saturday, March 19, 2022

Songs For Saturday: The Corrs, Enya and U2

 I know it's been two days since St.Patrick's Day but I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You still has it's Irish up. So for today's Songs For Saturday.....


Our play list will feature artists from that magical emerald isle of Ireland, leading off with the The Corrs with "Breathless".



Next up is Enya with "Storms In Africa".   


And what is a play list of Irish musical acts without U2? Well, that would just be plain wrong is what that would be.   So here's U2 with "Beautiful Day".


Here's hoping you have a beautiful day.

Thanks for listening, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...