Thursday, June 15, 2023

The "Punch A Nazi" Debate

Apparently there is a debate of whether it's OK to punch a Nazi.

OK, why? 

Of course it's OK to punch a Nazi! 

Me: "Are you a Nazi?"

Nazi: "Yes."

Me: PUNCH!!! 

OK, this is me we're talking about and I'm a total wuss so I doubt I can throw a punch that would hurt all that much.

But are you a Nazi? It may be a pathetic and lame ass punch but I'm a gonna punch you in your Nazi face! 

And maybe for good measure kick you in your teeny tiny Nazi balls! 

God, I hate Nazis!  

So what's up with this debate?

Richard Spencer, white nationalist and advocate for ethnic cleansing, was bragging  about how white supremacists got Donald Trump elected President. 

When someone punched him in the face.

Nazi PUNCHED!!!!

Richard Spencer insists he's not a Nazi.

Even while saying and doing Nazi shit! 

You're a Nazi! 
+ Nazis get punched!!
You get PUNCHED!!!

Ta-fucking!-DAH! 

Punching god damn Nazis was good enough for Indiana Jones!


In real life, Harrison Ford agrees: Nazis get punched!

Captain America got his start punching Adolf Hitler!

'Cause Nazis get punched! 


The official position of I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You is to condone violence.

And to be good to one another.

But....

NAZIS GET PUNCHED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...