Friday, June 9, 2023

Trump Indicted... Again!

Donald Trump was indicted Thursday by a federal grand jury on criminal charges for removing top-secret documents from the White House and schlepping them to Mar-a-Lago and refusing to fucking return them when he was fucking told to.

The breaking news of the indictment interrupted Jeopardy. I'm fucking pissed about that.   

Li'l Donnie was also fucking pissed about the indictment, whining that "I never thought it possible that such a thing could happen to a former President of the United States."

Well, I gotta say I agree with Donald Trump: I too also never thought it possible that such a thing could happen to a former President of the United States.

That is until we elected a fucking god damn crooked moron as President! 

You know, once a crooked moron gets elected as President, well, all bets are off baby.

Do I expect anything will come of this?

Yeah, I do. I expect Donald Trump's poll numbers will actually go up. 

Fuck! 

OK, the regularly scheduled Your Friday Video Link will post in a couple of hours.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...