Monday, July 24, 2023

I'm Feeling A Bit Depressed Right Now

 

OK, so there are two more posts following this one today. 

One is about the death of a great man and legendary performer.

The other is about the death of a local restaurant.  

Yeah, it's kind of a broody day here at I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You. 


Death Deathy Deathness of Death!   

And that was before what happened yesterday.

Andrea and I went to the movies. 

I came back... depressed.

I'm questioning the meaning of life.

I'm debating the whole point of existence. 

I'm grappling with mortality. 

I'm feeling...

...

I don't know exactly what I'm feeling!

All I know it's dark in here! 

No, we didn't see Oppenheimer

We saw Barbie

<sigh!>

OK, it'll take some time to process this. 

I'll have a Cinema Sunday post on Barbie on August 7th.

It will take me that long to process this.   

"Who am I?
What is the purpose of my life?
What is the meaning of life?
What is the point of existence? 
Is there a God?
Are we alone screaming in a dark and endless void?"

I really did not need this from Barbie!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...