Saturday, June 5, 2021

Songs For Saturday: Stone Temple Pilots, Talk Talk and Elvis Costello & The Attractions

 


And we're back for another week of Songs For Saturday where inflict share music that I like. 

Last week I share my favorite song by the Stone Temple Pilots, "Big Bang Baby".  Coming in a very close 2nd for fave STP music is the kick off for this week's play list, "Vaseline". 



Next up on the play list is "It's My Life".  A few years ago, Gwen Stefani and No Doubt did a perfectly fine cover of this song but I still prefer the original by Talk Talk. 




Wrapping up today's play list is a classic from Elvis Costello and the Attractions called "Accidents Will Happen" which is actually my second favorite song by Costello.



My most favorite song by Elvis Costello will be coming up in a forthcoming edition of Songs For Saturday.

And that as they say is that. Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to keep the music alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cinema Sunday: Woman Haters - The Debut of the Three Stooges

Today's Cinema Sunday post is about a short film that began a big impact on American pop culture.   Debuting on May 5, 1934, exactly 90 ...