Saturday, July 10, 2021

Songs For Saturday: Elvis Costello, Coldplay and OneRepublic

 


In the Songs For Saturday from Saturday, June 5, 2021, I featured by  "Accidents Will Happen" which is actually my second favorite song by Elvis Costello.

This week's playlist features my favorite song by Elvis Costello with "Everyday I Write the Book".  


This past Sunday, Coldplay performed as part of the Macy's 4th of July Fireworks show on NBC.

I mentioned that my favorite song by Coldplay was "Clocks".

My daughter Randie had never heard of it.

Well, here it is.


Coldplay's Chris Martin has the rude temerity to not age.

Maybe he's using Gloop products from his ex-wife Gweneth Paltrow. 

And now for no apparently good reason is my favorite song by OneRepublic with "Love Runs Out". 


And that is that for today's Song For Saturday.

Until next time, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Fallout

This Saturday, Andrea and I watched the White House Correspondents Dinner .  And it is what it says on the packaging: dinner.   For about 90...