Thursday, July 22, 2021

Welcome To I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU! Meet the Whole Gang

 Hi there! Welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, a barely getting out of it's chair blog adrift in the Olympics of the internet.

While it may seem that this blog is the product of one particularly unfocused mind, it takes a wide ranging team of professionals to pull together the posts that appear daily on this blog.

For example, there is our editorial staff.


And we have a team of hard working writers to help craft these posts.


Looks like Carl is hard at work on our next Tuesday TV Touchbase.

I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You holds itself to a high standard of honest and ethical conduct. In charge of that is our Director of Ethics and Standards.


Agnes is such a scamp and a total delight to work for. 

Since we are on the internet, we must maintain our technical capabilities. So let me introduce our Director of Technical Support.


Nothing but the best in modern cutting edge technology for I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.

Morale is very important for the team. Look at the special button our Morale Booster Team made for everyone.



Here at I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You, we are dedicated to following the laws and regulations that govern all bloggers on the internet. To insure fair and complete compliance with these requirements, we rely on the guidance of our Legal Counsel.


And this whole operation is under the watchful and wise guidance of our Executive In Charge Of Production.


Good ol' Herb. Where would be without him? 




Well, that is the whole gang here at I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You!

Thanks for reading! And remember to be good to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

News of the World: Storms and War and Other Things

Over the weekend, really bad weather hit the mid west United States with tornadoes.  A LOT of tornadoes. And VERY BIG tornadoes.  One really...