Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Blog Bidness: Break Time

 Fair warning: any blog post with the title "Blog Bidness" is a post about the blog.

Sometimes it's hard to write this fershlugginer thing.

Lately it seems "sometimes" is all the time. 

Hell, I've already given up on Fridays, going with previously posted posts.

It's not like there is nothing to write about. 

There has been so much Doctor Who news but so far, no Doctor Who posts?

What, pray tell, is up with that?

Maybe I have my own version of the twisties? 

That's the mental crap that messes with your concentration we've heard about in the wake of Simone Biles' troubles at the Olympics.  

Anyway, I'm going to pull back from the blog a bit. 

No posts until Sunday when Cinema Sunday resumes it's trek though the Star Trek movies. 

After that, we'll see.

As per one of my favorite expressions, "I will cross that bridge when it's on fire."  

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready To Launch

  Andrea and I ventured forth from the Fortress of Ineptitude last week to attend the graduation of our son Dean. Dean had selected for thei...