Wednesday, August 25, 2021

The Ol' College Try

 Last week saw a change in the status quo here at ye olde Fortress of Ineptitude as not one but two residents took their leave of our humble abode.

Our daughter Randie returned once more to college life on campus.

And this time, she took Rosie the dog with her.

It's been really hard here at the Fortress because, well, you know...

I really miss the dog.

Rosie is taking comparative religious studies in order to further her understanding of the development of religious dogma.

...

...

C'mon, that's funny.

Randie got Rosie designated as an "emotional support animal" is allowed to have Rosie live with her on campus. 

Here at the Fortress, Rosie was such a creature of habit. She had her own special chair in the living room and her spot on the sofa between Andrea and I when we watched TV for optimal belly rubs. She had an internal clock that told her when it was time to put herself to bed.

Rosie is now having to learn new habits and routines living the college life.  



OK, I will admit I miss my daughter. 

But I also miss the dog.

...

...

Mostly the dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready To Launch

  Andrea and I ventured forth from the Fortress of Ineptitude last week to attend the graduation of our son Dean. Dean had selected for thei...