Monday, January 1, 2024

A To Do List For 2024?

Hi there and welcome to I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You.

I am Dave-El and this is my blog.

The purpose of this blog was ostensibly for me to complain about shit that bothers me but you, dear reader, would otherwise find amusing.  

And sometimes it actually is that.

Mostly it's just about stuff I like that doesn't necessarily bother me. 

I like to watch TV and there is a weekly post about that. (A new Tuesday TV Touchbase will be up tomorrow.) 

I like to watch movies and there are posts about that. (Starting this weekend, there are two of those each week, Cinema Saturday and Cinema Sunday.) 

I like to read and I'll post about that. 

Since today is the first day of a new year (and I greet 2024 with some small degree of hope and large helping of dread), perhaps I need to do more with my life that watch TV shows and movies and read books and comic books. 

I am open to suggestions for new things to do in 2024.

How about this list?  



Well, all of that sounds interesting. 

If I do any of that, I'll write about here. 

Spoiler alert: I won't be doing any of that. 

Which is a shame. 

I really like the one about rushing into a store and demanding to know the date! 

That sounds like fun! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...