Friday, April 26, 2024

Your Friday Video Link: A NewsRadio Security Briefing




Recently my Tik Tok feed has been sending me clips from the classic 1990's NBC sitcom NewsRadio.

I don't know why. I mean, I really liked NewsRadio a lot and found it to be a very funny show. 

How did Tik Tok know that?  

There is a shadow that hangs over the show due to the murder of Phil Hartman and some (to put this politely) "shenanigans" from Andy Dick and Joe Rogan but...

We should still enjoy the laughs and joy this series brought. 

Which brings us to Your Friday Video Link which is perhaps one of the funniest scenes from the entire series. WNYX News Director Dave Nelson (Dave Foley) explains how the station's new security door works. 

Accompanied by helpful illustrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ready To Launch

  Andrea and I ventured forth from the Fortress of Ineptitude last week to attend the graduation of our son Dean. Dean had selected for thei...