Monday, April 8, 2024

A Message From Your Lowly Prophet

Hear ye! Hear ye! Hear ye! 

Heed the words of your lowly prophet, Dave-El!!!

Are you prepared?!?! 

Are you prepared to repent?!?!

Amen! I said REPENT of your sins?!?! 

Are you prepared for judgement?!?!

Hallelujah and GLORY be!!!! 

The Lord your God doth shaketh the ground!!!! 

And blot the sun in darkness from the sky!!!! 

Are you prepared for the judgement of....


DOOM!!!!!!

As sister Marjorie Taylor Greene said on Friday, “God is sending America strong signs to tell us to repent!! Earthquakes and eclipses and many more things to come. I pray that our country listens.”

REPENT!!!!

As the Lord your God delivers unto us signs of the the shaking ground and the darkened sun and... some other third thing, I beseech you! REPENT!!!! 

Lest your soul be condemned to the fires of HELL and your being is torn apart by the devil himself in an apocalyptic...


KA-BOOM!!! 

And thus ends our lesson today.

We're going to pass around the offering plate because your lowly prophet, Dave-El, needs a new private jet. 

Before the DOOM gets here. 

Amen. 

_________________________________

Seriously, today is Eclipse Day in North America and please be careful and do not look at the eclipse without protection. 

I've got my story to tell about my encounter with a solar eclipse when I was but a child Dave-El and I'll write about that on Wednesday.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday TV Touchbase: Fallout

This Saturday, Andrea and I watched the White House Correspondents Dinner .  And it is what it says on the packaging: dinner.   For about 90...