Sunday, April 23, 2017

Not Doing Things

Hi there! It's a rainy Sunday afternoon here at the Fortress of Ineptitude which makes it a perfect day for NOT doing things. And one of my favorite things is NOT doing things.  

OK, I'm not completely an inert object: I just finished a hamburger and milk-shake from Sheetz and just watched another classic MST3K on You Tube. I still have last night's Doctor Who to watch and some NEW MST3K on NetFlix to watch but I think I'm not doing NOT doing things correctly. 

I'm gonna put on my Batman PJs and take a nap.

That's all for now. Remember to be good to one another and enjoy a restful NOT doing things day.  

The Dems Went Down To Georgia

OK, so let’s assess the situation in Washington.   Donald Trump is an idiot. Li’l Donnie continues to fumble petulantly about t...