Thursday, April 11, 2019

POLLEN!!!!

The local weather forecasts here in central North Carolina having been informing me that the pollen counts are high!

Very high! 

Our brand new silver car is the color of urine.

Our older red car is closer to orange! 

We are experiencing super high levels of pollen!!

It's weaponized pollen!!!

It's POLLEN from HELL!!!!!

And it is TRUE!!!!!

My nose is itchy!

My eyes are about to itch out of their sockets!!

I HATE SPRING under normal conditions!!!

Spring with HIGHER THAN NORMAL LEVELS OF POLLEN IS JUST FUCKING INSANE AND I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

I'm taking allergy meds but the pollen has armor piercing bullets or some shit!!!!! 

If you think I'm just being whiny, well, yes, I am and I reserve the right to be whiny when I'm sneezing my fool head off and (how did I put it? Oh yeah!) "My eyes are about to itch out of their sockets!!"  

But it's not just me! The news is calling this North Carolina's Pollen Apocalypse!  Below is a photo by Jeremy Gilchrist of the sky over Durham which is just an hour to the east of the Fortress of Ineptitude.  

Jeremy swears he didn't use a filter. 




This is the actual yellow hued pollen laden sky over North Carolina. 

I have every right to be whiny! 

THERE'S TOO DAMN MUCH POLLEN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

News of the World: Storms and War and Other Things

Over the weekend, really bad weather hit the mid west United States with tornadoes.  A LOT of tornadoes. And VERY BIG tornadoes.  One really...