Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Is This A Pigeon?



No, it is NOT a pigeon.

And no, this is not much of a blog post either.

What's on my mind? 

Well, the fat fuck in the White House pisses me off on a regular basis. The Washington Post reports that Trump recently crossed a significant threshold, telling 10,000 lies since taking office. This should matter. But it doesn't. 

Less of a political bent and more in the arena of pop culture, Netflix has pissed me off by cancelling Santa Clarita Diet after three seasons.  Let me say that Santa Clarita Diet is the single funniest show on TV today. Is this my opinion? No, it is a stone cold fact and if you disagree, well, you are entitled to your incredibly wrong perspective. 

I haven't read Heroes In Crisis#8 yet but I'm hearing I'm going to hate it. I'll probably catch up on my comic book purchases while I'm at Acme Comics this Saturday for Free Comic Book Day. So I got that to look forward to.   




NO, IT'S A BUTTERFLY, YOU MORON!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

News of the World: Storms and War and Other Things

Over the weekend, really bad weather hit the mid west United States with tornadoes.  A LOT of tornadoes. And VERY BIG tornadoes.  One really...