Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Tomorrow's My Birthday




Tomorrow is indeed my birthday and I am NOT finally getting old.

I've been there for awhile.

Everything hurts. It hurts to stand up. It hurts to sit down. 

If I want to shift from one side to the other while I'm lying in bed, it hurts to roll over.  

It seems like I have to pee... a LOT!

I think NCIS looks interesting.  

Age, it is said, is a state of mind. 

Judging by the state of my mind, I'm pushing 100.

Now, you whippersnappers, get off my lawn!


Here is the MARVIN comic strip without my name badly inserted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

News of the World: Storms and War and Other Things

Over the weekend, really bad weather hit the mid west United States with tornadoes.  A LOT of tornadoes. And VERY BIG tornadoes.  One really...