Friday, April 16, 2021

No Blog Post Friday

 Not much of a blog post today.

I've been back at work now for 4 months and after an 8 hour day that doesn't end until 8 PM, a blogger might be a bit foggy on coming up with a blog post sometimes.

Or maybe I have a better, more compelling reason for being busy.



Yep, an invasion from outer space!

Weird green squishy alien things with tingly tentacles and zap shooters and things, laying siege to my humble abode here at the Fortress of Ineptitude. 

A terrible and relentless thing, fighting this invasion from outer space!

Oh, I have seen so many terrible things! 

I have seen... so much. 

And that my friends is why there is no blog post today. 

And that my friends is also the true meaning of Christmas.

Thank you and remember to be good to one another. 

And watch out for those tingly tentacles and zap shooters! They hurt! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: Easter Explained!

  This Sunday is Easter. And Your Friday Video Link for today is Jim Gaffigan explaining Easter. Sort of.  Don't worry, there's a bu...