Monday, April 12, 2021

A Step Towards the Future - Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

 As I documented here, my wife Andrea and I got our first COVID-19 shot.  

Yesterday, April 11th, we got our 2nd shot of the COVID-19 vaccine.

I'm not sure what kind of face I'm making in this photo. I tried to get a selfie of me with my vaccine shot sticker.  

I'm always making a weird face, Always! 

There is no such thing as a good photo of me.

Ever.



As before, our experience was a veritable model of efficiency and quite frankly, I wished more things in life worked as well as our experience of getting our vaccine.

So far, I'm not experiencing any significant effects from the shot.

I do feel achy and but then, I'm always feeling achy. 

At this point in my life, being achy is pretty much the status quo.  

So if the shot is going to cause body aches, well, wait in line, COVID-19 vaccine. 

Our daughter Randie got her 2nd shot a week ago and now all three of us are completely vaccinated.  

We're making plans for the future. What will be our first restaurant outing as a family, our first movie.  

We know caution is still a must. Yes, we're vaccinated but others are not and there are variants.

But our world is on the cusp of feeling a bit safer, a bit more open.  

Thanks for reading. Remember to be good to one another.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...