Thursday, April 1, 2021

Top Ten Numbers Between 1 And 10.

Today's topic: Top Ten Numbers Between 1 And 10. 

And here we go!

#10       It's a 5 wannabe with no real pizzaz. The number 4 - what is it good 4? Absolutely nothing! 

#9      9    Oh, you think you're hot stuff but any trio of 3's can do you job! Can I be benign to the number 9? As the Germans say, I say "Nein!" 

#8      2    You think you're too cool for school! No, you ain't too good for us! The number 2 - too bad, too sad, too too! 

#7     5     Hanging out in the middle of the pack, talking less, smiling more! The number 5 ain't alive! 

#6        You're such a pretentious little number with your precious little infinite moebius loop. You're making me nauseous, number 8, like something bad that I ate. 

#5      You're such a lucky number, you should rank higher but I think the fame's gone to your head. 


#4    3    If you want more than 2 but you don't want a crowd, 3 is your dude! 



#3    6     The number 6 is cool and hot! Damn! 6 is sick! 6 is sexy, yo! 

#2   10   Double digits, baby! The number with the big boy pants! We would not have a Top 10 with out 10! 

And finally, the #1 number between 1 and 10....

#1    1   The big dog! The numero uno! The primovera of numbers! How can there even be a #1 with out 1! Number 1, you are the 1! 

And this has been Top Ten Numbers Between 1 And 10. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Bidness: Out Of Office

OK, technically I am in the office. I working at my work-work computer which is within sight of my personal laptop wherein I compose this bl...