Monday, April 4, 2022

Blog Bidness: Sick Day


Sorry, not feeling well!

I feel pretty damn bad.

It's one of those things where either I will recover or it will kill me.

I regard both as positive outcomes. 

No Tuesday TV Touchbase tomorrow. My captivating thoughts on the season finale of Snowpiercer will have to wait until next week.

Unless my current bout of illness does succeed in killing me then you will just never know.

I'm working on This (Non) Sporting Life post that I will try to have ready for Wednesday. 

Unless I'm dead. 

Hopefully I will get some long overdue rest from what ails me and this blog will be back it!

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...