Saturday, April 23, 2022

Songs For Saturday: The Beatles

 


Well, since tomorrow is my birthday, today's Songs For Saturday kicks off with the Beatles and their birthday song.


Next up is the second strangest song by the Beatles, "Maxwell's Silver Hammer". 


OK, if that was the second strangest Beatles songs, what comes in first?

Here is "You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)".  

Try to sing along without looking at the lyric sheet.



And that my friends is that for today's Songs For Saturday.

A most strange and eclectic selection.

Until next time, remember to be good to one another...

And to always keep the music alive....

And you know my name?

Look up the number.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...