Saturday, May 7, 2022

Songs For Saturday: Big Country, Bad Company and Wang Chung

 


After a week away, it's the return of Songs For Saturday, my post on music that I like.

Sometimes I throw songs together at random.

Sometimes there's a theme.

Today we have a theme. 

Today's play list theme is "Songs Named After the Band Singing the Song". 

OK, it's an odd little theme but we get three really nice songs out it.   

Up front is my favorite of this oddly askew genre. It's Big Country with "In a Big Country".  



Next up is the group Bad Company with a classic rock track called (you guess it) "Bad Company". 


Today's last song slips in on technicality.  It's by Wang Chung and the title is "Everybody Have Fun Tonight". 

But when I decided to include this song in today's play list, I misremembered the song as "Everybody Wang Chung Tonight".

I mean, it IS there in the chorus. And it's my blog. So there. 


I hope you enjoyed today's eclectic playlist. 

Until next time, 

  • Remember to be good to one another!
  • Always keep the music alive!!
  • Everybody Wang Chung tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...