Saturday, May 21, 2022

Songs For Saturday: Tears For Fears, R.E,M. and Crosby, Stills & Nash



And we're back for another edition of Songs For Saturday.

No theme this week. Just truly random selections of stuff I like/

First up is Tears for Fears with "Sowing the Seeds of Love".   



Up next, it's "Shiny Happy People" by R.E.M. with guest vocals by Kate Pierson of the B-52s.



R.E.M. and the B-52s came up out of the college music scene of Athens GA.

OK, I've decided we do have a theme for today: song titles that start with the letter "S". 

Up next is "Southern Cross" by Crosby, Still and Nash. 


And that is that is for this week's Songs For Saturday.

Until next time:

  • still remember to be good to one another
  • surely always keep the music alive
  • and some other 3rd thing that begins with the letter "S".

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...