Saturday, June 11, 2022

Songs For Saturday: The Happy Fits, Tally Hall and Will Wood

 


Today is June 11th which is my daughter Randie's half-birthday.  To celebrate, today's Songs For Saturday is dedicated to some of the music on her play list that she has been sharing with me.

First up is "Dirty Imbecile" by The Happy Fits.  



Next up on today's play list is Tally Hall  with "Spring and a Storm". 


Rounding out today's selection from Randie's play list is "Cicada Days" by  Will Wood.


And that's a wrap for this week's Songs For Saturday.

Thanks for listening, remember to be good to one another and to always keep the music alive. 

And a happy half-birthday to Randie!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...