Thursday, November 30, 2023

I'm Hiding

Today is the last day of November and the last day for the theme of the month, November Nineties.

My reflections on life and pop culture from the 1990's was supposed to be a bigger thing. 

Alas, a bunch of ideas for posts about the 1990's did not come to fruition as I had intended or hoped.

This blog is not my job.

So today is the last day of November and perhaps I can salvage on last hurrah for the November Nineties theme.

Or I could just go into hiding and let the day pass.


Nothing to see here.

Just move on please.

Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...