Thursday, November 9, 2023

Throwback Thursday: I Think That Duck Is Trying To Tell Us Something

Good news! The actor's strike is over! Which means new episodes of Young Sheldon.  Except Iain Armitage is now 34 years old. 


So that's all I have the spoons for today. 


OK, here's a classic post from Tuesday, August 27, 2013. 


I Think That Duck Is Trying To Tell Us Something


Ben Affleck as Batman
+
That Duck From the AFLAC Commercials 
= 
...this!

  
You know what? No! No, I am NOT sorry! 
Later, dudes and dudettes!

Back tomorrow with NEW posts for November Nineties!
  • Your Friday Video Link looks back to Titanic from the 1990's.
  • Songs For Saturday which has songs from the 1990's.
  • And a movie from the 1990's for this weekend's Cinema Sunday.
You get the idea.

Until next time, remember to be good to one another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Throwback Thursday: Here's a Tip: Buy Low, Sell High

In yesterday's post, I wrote about how my parents would eat at Hardee's unless we wanted to be fancy and then we would eat at Wendy&...