Friday, November 3, 2023

Your Friday Video Link: Seinfeld Talks Reservations


As I discussed on the blog yesterday, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You will be...

I feel like "celebrating" is the wrong word here.

Let me start again. 

As I discussed on the blog yesterday, I'm So Glad My Suffering Amuses You will be doing a thing called November Nineties as various posts spotlight stuff from the 1990's. 

Where this is something to be celebrated or endured with horror, well, your mileage may vary.

The TV show Seinfeld was a really big deal back in the 1990's and Your Friday Video Link is a clip from that series as Jerry takes issues with a car rental clerk's understanding of how reservations work. 


November Nineties will continue tomorrow with Songs For Saturday with songs from the 1990's and a blockbuster award winning film from the 1990's will be discussed for this week's Cinema Sunday.

Meanwhile, I'll continue my struggle with my existential crisis.

See you all in therapy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...