Friday, November 17, 2023

Your Friday Video Link: Because Ducks Have Heads

 


In the wake of Matthew Perry's untimely death (and can I still be any more bummed out about that?), there were a lot of discussions of some of Matthew's best moments as Chandler Bing on Friends.

And NONE of them include "The One With the Baby On the Bus" which has what I think is maybe the funniest thing Matthew ever did on this show.  It's not just the funny lines Chandler has but the slow burn he gives Joey before delivering the line. 

Continuing with November Nineties, Your Friday Video Link goes back to the 1990's an episode of Friends that confronts the reality of when faced with a heads or tails decision, you need to assign "heads" to something. 


November Nineties continues this weekend with Songs For Saturday and Cinema Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Sushi

Last week, I had my first sushi. While Andrea and I were out of town for our son's graduation from college, we took him and two of his f...