The Duke Blue Devils win the men's ACC Basketball Tournament for 2019!!!!!
Now Mt. Zion will march us on the NCAA Tournament and I expect a #1 seed.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKE!!!!!!!!
Trapped in a world he was not designed to cope with, Dave-El (the true Kryptonian name of alleged Earth creature David Long) writes about comics, Doctor Who, Star Trek, politics, the absurdity of the human condition and whatever other nonsense that befuddles his unbalanced mind. This is.... I'M SO GLAD MY SUFFERING AMUSES YOU!
Sunday, March 17, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Movie Time: Two On a Guillotine
Last weekend, the number one movie in America was Avengers: Endgame. A nifty trick for a movie that came out 7 years ago . To solidify...
-
"The past is prologue." ---------maybe Shakespeare? Stan Lee? Well, it was somebody. ___________________________ Scene opens...
-
Hi! Dave-El here but not much to say today. Way too tired after a long day that would not seem to end. But I felt compelled to acknowledg...
-
In last Sunday's post (which continues to trend in my blog stats as a highly viewed post for some reason), I addressed the departure of...


No comments:
Post a Comment