Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Luke Perry

I honestly can't say that I ever saw a movie or a TV show with Luke Perry in it but news of his death still hit kind of hard.  

He was 52 years old when he died, just 4 years younger than me.  

He died after having a stroke. I had a stroke 2 years ago. A stoke is something few people get to live and tell about. 

Back in the day when she was much younger, my wife Andrea was an avid follower of Beverly Hills, 90210. She thought Luke Perry as Dylan McKay was kind of cute. Now he's dead and suffice to say, this hits her hard as well. 

And it doesn't help for to remember her husband is in his 50's and had a stroke once as well.

She worries too much.  

Sorry to be selfish. Another man is dead and all we can think about is my own mortality. 

May God rest your soul, Luke Perry and my condolences to all who knew and loved him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Friday Video Link: Ncuti Gatwa Explains Doctor Who

Well, we're getting closer now.  Next Friday on Disney+, we're going to get not one but TWO all new episodes of Doctor Who . Your Fr...